Air Fry thinly sliced chicken breast at 400F for 6-8 minutes to get a delicious and juicy piece of chicken. For tips on seasoning and sides, scroll down!
🥰 Why You'll Love Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
- Time: Thinly sliced chicken cooks fast; these only take about 5 minutes to cook in the air fryer!
- Perfect Size: Each piece is about 3-4 oz, which is the AHA recommended serving size.
- Versatile: Serve with veggies or potato salad to make it a meal. You can also add the chicken to a salad or pasta for more protein
🧀 Ingredients & Substitutions
Thin Chicken Breast: You can find precut thinly sliced chicken breast next to the regular chicken breast at the grocery store. You can also butterfly a regular chicken breast. Watch this video to see how it's done.
Seasoning- My go-to chicken seasoning blend is smoked paprika, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
You can also use pre-made seasoning mixes like cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, BBQ rub, or poultry seasoning.
Olive Oil- You will need to coat the chicken in oil to help it stay juicy, develop some color, and help the spices stick to the chicken.
Full ingredient list with quantities in the recipe card below
🔪 How to Make Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast in an Air Fryer
1. Mix together olive oil and spices in a small bowl. Pat chicken dry and coat in seasoned olive oil.
2. Cook for 6-8 minutes at 400F or until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
❓ Recipe Questions
Air fry your thinly sliced chicken breast at 400F for 6-8 minutes.
You can find thinly sliced chicken breast next to regular chicken breast at the grocery store
Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast In Air Fryer
- 1-1.25 lbs thinly sliced chicken breast about four to five 4-oz pieces
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon table salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F.
- Mix together olive oil and spices in a small bowl.
- Pat chicken dry and coat in seasoned olive oil.
- Cook for 6-8* minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165F. Do not overcrowd the air fryer. You may need to work in batches.