To make a tasty and juicy thin chicken breast, bake it at 400F for 10-13 minutes. For tips on seasoning and sides, keep reading!
🥰 Why You'll Love Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
- Time: These only take 10 minutes to bake!
- Perfect Portion Size: Each piece is about 3 oz, which is the American Heart Association recommended serving size for poultry.
- Versatile: You can add this chicken to a salad or pasta. Serve with a side of veggies or potato salad.
🧀 Ingredients & Substitutions
Thin Chicken Breast: You can find precut, thinly sliced chicken breast next to regular chicken breast in the grocery store. You can also butterfly a regular chicken breast. Watch this video to see how it's done.
Seasoning- My go-to chicken seasoning blend is smoked paprika, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
You can also use pre-made seasoning mixes like cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, BBQ rub, or poultry seasoning.
Olive Oil- You will need to coat the chicken in oil to help it stay juicy, develop some color, and help the spices stick to the chicken.
Full ingredient list with quantities in the recipe card below
🔪 How to Bake Thin Chicken Breast
1. Mix together olive oil and spices in a small bowl.
2. Pat chicken dry and coat in seasoned olive oil.
3. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Place chicken on the pan and bake for 10 minutes at 400F.
❓ Recipe Questions
Bake a thin chicken breast at 400F for 10-13 minutes. Coat it in oil and season for a juicy and flavorful piece of chicken!
You can find precut thinly sliced chicken breast next to the regular chicken breast at the grocery store.
How to Bake Thin Chicken Breast
- 1-1.25 lbs thinly sliced chicken breast about 4- 5 pieces
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon table salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Mix together olive oil and spices in a small bowl.
- Pat chicken dry and coat in seasoned olive oil.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray. Place chicken on the pan
- Bake for 9-11 or until the internal temperature reaches 165F