Spice up your typical cornbread by adding jalapenos, cheddar, and buttermilk to your Jiffy Cornbread Mix. These Jiffy Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins will be the star on your dinner table.
You are five ingredients and 22 minutes away from making these sweet and spicy cornbread muffins. They taste like a labor of love, but they only take 5 minutes to make. So quick, easy, and tasty!
- I love using buttermilk instead of regular milk to make these cornbread muffins more tender.
- A cup of jalapeno and cheddar cheese will give you a decent jalapeno-cheddar taste. Add ¼ cup more of each to get a BOLD flavor.
- I highly suggest serving these with honey butter! The sweetness of the honey combined with the spicy jalapenos is soooo good.
I hope you love these Jiffy Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Have fun!Print
- 2 packages of jiffy cornbread mix (8.5 oz each)
- 1 cup buttermilk, or regular milk
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 jalapeño, diced
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray 12 cups of a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Fill 12 muffin tins with the cornbread mixture.
- Bake for 17-20 min, or until golden brown
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 17 Minutes