Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze makes for a great weeknight side dish. These oven roasted Brussel sprouts are sprinkled with parmesan and topped with balsamic glaze. It is a delicious and easy side for your dinner.
These crispy oven roasted Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts with parmesan would work great with a Thanksgiving turkey or Christmas ham, but they would also taste great with marinated chicken on a weekday night. These have a good balance of sweet, salty, and savory. I love that this takes less than 30 minutes to get on the table.
I use not to like Brussel sprouts (the smell kept me away), but when you dress them up with parmesan cheese and balsamic glaze. They. Are. Tasty!
To make these, you’ll first cut off the steam of the Brussel sprouts, then cut them in half. Add them to a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss and cook for 20 minutes. It’s magic how much better brussel sprouts are by roasting them in the oven.
Once the sprouts are fork tender, top with parmesan and put it back in the oven, once the cheese has melted and the breadcrumbs are toasted, take them out of the oven and top with balsamic glaze.
I hope you love this Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
- 24 oz brussels sprouts steames removed and cut in halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- about 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400˚F
- Place the sprouts on a large baking sheet. Coat them in olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss so everything is well coated and spread them into an even layer.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Then toss the brussel sprouts, and group them close together.
- In a small bowl, mix the panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Top the sprouts with the parmesan breadcrumb mixture. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the bread crumbs start to brown.
- Once the sprouts are fork-tender and golden, remove them from the oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze.