Quick and Easy Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon with Roasted Brussel Sprouts. This sheet pan recipe only takes 8 ingredients and 20 minutes! It's perfect for a weekday dinner.
My favorite way to cook salmon is cooking it in the oven. Adding Brussels sprouts rounds out the meal to make this an easy one and done dinner. The sweet and spicy honey garlic glaze adds a ton of flavor and will make this dish a HIT in your home.
The glaze can be a little tricky. If you cook it too long, the glaze will be too thick; not long enough, it will be soo thin. You will need to let the glaze cool for a few minutes before you know it's true consistency. If it's too thin, put it back on the burner and cook for 30 more seconds. If it's too thick, thin it out with a teaspoon of soy sauce.
This recipe was inspired by Delish's Honey Garlic Salmon recipe. I adjusted the sauce to make it less sweet. I also cut out the oil and adapted the recipe so you could bake the fish in the oven.
CONSIDER THESE OTHER SHEET PAN RECIPIES:
I hope you love this Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon with Roasted Brussel Sprouts! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen.Print
- 1 pound Brussel sprouts, halved
- 1 tbs olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets, patted dry with a paper towel
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoon lime juice, about 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, then coat a large sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place Brussel sprouts on half of the prepared baking sheet, toss with olive oil and salt.
- Place salmon, skin-side down, on the other half. Lightly salt the salmon. Bake for 15-18 min
- When the fish has 7 min left. In a small skillet, over medium heat, mix together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, red pepper flakes, and minced garlic. Bring to a simmer, then whisk the mixture until it thickens to the consistency of syrup, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool for 2 min.
- When the fish is done, drizzle the glaze on it. If you have extra, you can brush it on the sprouts.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes