These Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders have shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, bacon, tomatoes, and ranch seasoning smushed in between a Hawaiian roll!
ULTIMATE COMFORT FOOD RIGHT HERE. I’m talking about little sandwiches full of chicken, cheese, tomato, bacon, and ranch. Then the tasty little buns are topped off with butter and everything bagel seasoning because more is more.
These pull-apart sliders are an easy appetizer to bring to parties, get-togethers, or work potlucks.
You can also just make them on a weeknight for a fun and tasty dinner. They are pretty easy to make, and everyone will be impressed!
Why I love these mini chicken bacon ranch sandwiches
- Perfect for Parties, Game Day, and Watch Parties: These little sandwiches are a crowd-pleaser that everyone will love!
- Comfort Food: Bacon, ranch, and chicken on a sweet Hawaiian roll is a perfect combination
- Leftovers: These are even better the next day. Seriously take them to work the next day. They are so good!
What you need to make these Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches
- Hawaiian Rolls: I love Hawaiian rolls, but any slider bun will do!
- Shredded Chicken: you can use a rotisserie chicken. I like using chicken breast that I cooked myself. I typically cook them in a dutch oven, recipe here!
- Ranch Seasoning: give the sliders a nice ranch flavor
- Bacon: crispy and savory
- Red Onion: adds crunch and tang
- Mayo: helps to bind the ingredients together and keeps them from being dry
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese: the perfect topping for these chicken bacon and ranch sliders
- Tomatoes: adds flavor and keeps the sliders from being dry
- Melted Butter: helps to toast the buns and gives the everything bagel seasoning something to stick to
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: adds flavor and makes these easy sliders look fancier
How do you make chicken bacon sliders?
Mix together shredded chicken, chopped bacon, red onion, mayo, and ranch seasoning.
Cut through the middle of your rolls. Add sliced tomatoes, chicken mixture, and shredded cheese to the rolls.
Brush the top of your rolls with melted butter. Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
Cover the rolls loosely with foil, bake for 15 minutes, then uncover and bake for 8 minutes.
Customize your sliders
Make it Spicy: add pickled jalapenos and swap out cheddar cheese for pepper jack.
BBQ: These would be sooo good if you add BBQ sauce to the sliders before adding the cheese.
How to store
If you have leftover sliders, store them in a sealed container in the fridge for 3-4 days. Reheat in the microwave or eat them cold. They are good either way!
Do you have questions?
Game Day: pair these with chips and salsa, guacamole, chips, or wings
Dinner: serve them with chips, a salad, or some fresh fruit
Tips for success
Loosely cover the sliders with foil for the first 15 minutes of baking. This will help the cheese and chicken mixture warm up and keep the buns from burning. Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes to toast up the buns!
Watch how it's made...
I hope you love this Chicken Bacon Ranch Slider recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!Print
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 8 sliced cooked bacon, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup mayo
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls split in half horizontally
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoons everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix shredded chicken, chopped bacon, red onion, mayo, and ranch seasoning.
- Cut through the middle of your rolls. Place them on the prepared baking sheet. Add sliced tomatoes to the bottom half of the rolls. Then spread the chicken on top of the tomatoes, and top that off with the shredded cheese.
- Place the top half of the buns on top. Brush the top of your rolls with melted butter, then sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
- Cover the rolls loosely with foil and bake for 15 minutes, then uncover and bake for 8 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 23 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2g
- Carbohydrates: 19.7g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 16g
Keywords: Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders, chicken sliders