Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket make the best party appetizer. They are cute and fun, 100% crowd pleaser!
They have only 4 ingredients: mini sausages, crescent rolls, an egg, and everything bagel seasoning. They can also be made in your air fryer.
Make them for a get-together, game day, or just a fun dinner night
Why these are the perfect appetizer:
- 4 ingredients
- Classic appetizer perfect for every situation
- Everything bagel seasoning makes these look ~fancy~
What you need to make pigs in a blanket
- Crescent Dough: I used the Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls 8ct for this recipe
- Mini Sausage Links: I was able to find little sausage by the pre-packaged deli meats
- Egg: brush the beaten egg over the lil pigs to help the seasoning stick and give them a golden brown color
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: Everything bagel seasoning can be found in almost every spice aisle now. However, if you can't find it, you can leave these plain or sprinkle cheese on top.
How to make these pigs in a blanket
Pinch the seam of two triangles together. Cut into 6 smaller triangles.
Wrap each mini sausage and lightly pinch the dough's seam to seal.
Brush egg over the top of each pig in a blanket. Then sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
Cook for 5-6 minutes at 325F. Serve warm with dipping sauce.
How to store
Store any leftovers in an air-tight container for up to 4 days. Reheat them in the microwave or air fryer until they are warm. You won't get the crispness from the croissant back, but they still will be delicious!
Do you have questions?
Mac & Cheese, Deviled Eggs, Chips & Dip, Fruit Salad
Watch how it's done
Tips for success
Every air fryer cooks a little differently. The first time you make these, check on them at the 5-minute mark to ensure you don't overcook them.
I hope you love these Air Fryer Pigs in a blanket recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!Print
- 1 package of crescent dough
- 24 mini sausage links, I used Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies
- 1 egg, whisked
- everything bagel seasoning
- Non stick spray
- Pre heat air fryer to 325F degrees
- Unroll the crescent dough. Pinch together the seams of 2 triangles to make a rectangle. Cut the rectangle into thirds using vertical cuts. Next, cut the smaller rectangles in half to make 6 triangles in total, as pictured.
- Wrap a triangle around each mini sausage and lightly pinch the seam of the dough to seal. Place them on a baking sheet or plate.
- Whisk the egg and brush it on the top of each pig in a blanket. Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
- Spray the air fryer with nonstick spray. Place the pigs in a blanket in the air fryer about 1 inch apart. You might need to work in batches. Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the dough starts to turn golden brown.
- Pair them with dipping sauces and serve warm.
To Cook In The Oven: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 17-19 minutes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 Pig in a Blanket
- Calories: 69
- Fat: 4.6g
- Carbohydrates: 4.4g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Air Fryer Pigs In a Blanket, Air Fryer, Pigs In a Blanket