Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage with Honey Mustard is an easy, healthy one pan dinner! This included chicken sausage, brussel sprouts, carrots, and potatoes, all covered in a sweet and tangy honey mustard sauce! It only takes 30 minutes, and works really well for meal prep!
Don’t feel like making dinner tonight? Call it in by making this super easy and simple Honey Mustard Sheet Pan Dinner. It’s a great way to have a balanced and colorful meal with minimal effort. I also love making this for weekly meal prep. It makes a great low calorie meal prep option.
- Swap out the potatoes for sweet potatoes or butternut squash
- Swap out brussels sprouts for broccoli or radishes
- Swap out carrots for butternut squash or parsnips
HONEY MUSTARD SAUSAGE SHEET PAN VIDEO:
CONSIDER TRYING THESE POPULAR SHEET PAN RECIPES:
I hope you love this Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage with Honey Mustard recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!Print
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 12oz chicken sausage, pre-cooked and sliced
- 6oz brussel sprouts, cut in half
- 1 potato, skinned and diced
- 3 carrots, sliced in half and then cut into 2” pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix together dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Place chicken sausage, brussel sprouts, diced potatoes, and carrots on a sheet pan. Toss in 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Bake for 15. Then take out and brush with honey mustard sauce. Bake for another 5-10 more minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Protein: 15g
Recipe adapted from inspired by New Yorks Times Sheet Pan Susage and Brissel Sprouts