BLT Salad with Honey Mustard is a sweet, tangy twist on a classic BLT. It’s quick and easy, making it a perfect weekday lunch.
I absolutely love making this salad for a quick lunch. It’s a great way to take a break from all the sweet and rich food we have this time of year. The bacon and tomatoes give you that classic flavor you love, while the honey mustard dressing adds a tangy-sweet twist.
This salad comes together so quickly once the bacon is cooked and dressing is made. I’ll do both on Sunday and make this salad every day for lunch that week.
Honey Mustard Dressing
- Olive Oil and Lemon Juice: Creates the base of this dressing, oil and something acidic.
- Garlic Clove: because why not
- Dijon Mustard: adds a nice tang to the dressing.
- Honey: balances out the tang from the mustard.
- Salt: Brings out all the flavors
- Black Pepper: a pinch of spice
- Bag of Mixed Greens: I like the ease of a pre-washed, chopped, and mixed bag of salad mix
- Bacon Strips: The star of the show. I like my bacon a little chewier versus super crispy. I think the flavor is just better that way. But that’s just me
- Cherry Tomatoes: taking a bite of a tomato covered in the honey mustard dressing is the other star of the show
- Asiago Cheese and Parmesean Cheese: This combo is sooo good 🙂
- Garlic Croutons: duh, you got to have croutons on a BLT salad
Store dressing in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Bacon can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 7 days.
I hope you love this BLT Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Have fun!Print
Honey Mustard BLT Salad is a sweet, tangy twist on a classic BLT. It’s quick and easy, making it a perfect weekday lunch.
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 3–4 lemons)
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 oz salad mixed greens
- 8 thick-cut bacon strips, cooked
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Asiago Cheese
- 1/2 Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Croutons
- Mix together all of the Honey Mustard Dressing ingredients together. Store in an airtight container for up to 6 days. Stir before using.
- Toss together all the ingredients in a large bowl. Top with croutons. Serve immediately.