Meal Prep Enchiladas is your lazy solution to eating a delicious and veggie-packed lunch without having to put too much effort into your meal prep.
Enchiladas are my go-to for an easy and delicious meal. These Meal Prep Enchiladas were born right out of pure laziness. I didn’t feel like cooking the night before, so one morning I woke up a little earlier than usual, cooked up some onion, green peppers, and ground beef, and thought I’ll just wrap this in a tortilla put it in my meal prep container, cover in sauce and cheese and I’ll be good to go. Why should I cook this just to stick it back in the fridge? Great ideas are born out of laziness I tell you.
If you're looking for other great meal prep options, check out my Buffalo Chicken Salad Wrap and Meal Prep Tuna Salad!
Hit print to screenshot this recipe for later, or Pin it and come back when you are ready.
Meal Prep Enchiladas
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ Medium White Onion Diced
- 1 Green Pepper Diced
- 1 lb Ground Beef 95% lean
- 2 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt + more to taste
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Powder
- 6 8 ” Tortillas
- 10 oz Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cups of Mexican Cheese Blend
- 2 cups of Frozen Corn cooked as directed
- 1 Avocado sliced
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onions and green peppers. Cook for 10-15 minutes, until the veggies are soft and the onions are translucent. Salt to taste, set aside.
- In that same skillet, over medium high heat, add ground beef, cumin, salt, cinnamon, cayenne powder, and chili powder. Cook until meat has browned. Remove skillet from the heat. Mix in onion and pepper mixture.
- Divide the mixture between tortillas. Roll, and place them in a meal prep container. Top with 3 tbs of enchilada sauce and ¼ cup of cheese. Next to the enchilada add ⅓ cup of corn and sliced avocado to the side.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!