I have a list of 20 super easy sides for your shrimp tacos. Some of them you can make in 10 minutes, others you can easily pick up at the store. Whichever option you choose, you will have an easy, no-stress side dish for dinner.
Sides you can pick up from the store.
1. Salsa and Chips
2. Salad Kit
- I like getting the southwestern one.
3. Canned Charro Beans
- I love the ones by Siete.
4. Pineapple Chunks
- You can take these to the next level by adding Tajin and chamoy sauce.
5. Caned Refried Beans and Chips
Easy Sides you can make in 10-15 minutes.
6. Guacamole and Chips
- Guacamole is a quick and easy dip everyone will love!
7. Pico de Gallo and Chips
- Eat the pico de gallo with chips or add it to your shrimp tacos. This dip is bursting with flavor.
- This 15-minute recipe is quick and easy, with only 5 steps.
9. Corn Salad
- You can use either fresh or frozen corn in this recipe! This corn salad has tomatoes, feta, red onion, basil, and lime juice.
10. Watermelon with Tajin
- Cut one watermelon into chunks and sprinkle a little Tajin on it
11. Citrusy Fruit Salad
- Mix together equal parts of diced Mango, Pineapples, and strawberries.
12. Tangy Fruit Salad
- Mix together equal parts of diced Green Apples, Red Apples, and Green Grapes together.
- Try this easy and flavorful mango salsa recipe! Perfect with chips or as a topping for your shrimp tacos.
14. Easy Queso
- This queso only needs 5 ingredients and only takes 5 minutes to make. It uses pepper jack cheese, evaporated milk, corn starch, and seasoning to make restaurant-style queso at home!
Simple 25 Minute Sides that are worth the extra time.
- Spice up your typical cornbread by adding jalapenos, cheddar, and buttermilk to your Jiffy Cornbread Mix. These Jiffy Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins will be the star on your dinner table tonight.
- Try this tasty and healthy Mexican Chopped Salad for a burst of Tex-Mex flavors! It has a few chopped vegetables, and the dressing is very simple and easy to make.
- Try this tasty Cucumber Tomato Salad! It's a refreshing mix of sliced cucumbers, fresh tomatoes, and red onions tossed in a red wine vinaigrette.
- This cilantro lime rice tastes just like the one from Chipotle but with less oil. It makes a great side dish to go with shrimp, chicken, beef, or pork tacos.
19. Spanish Rice
- Make Spanish Rice using chicken broth, tomato sauce, and seasonings. Perfect as a side dish for your shrimp tacos.
20. Refried Bean Dip
- This cheesy bean dip is so easy to make. Mix everything in a bowl, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Salsa and Chips
- Salad Kit
- Canned Charro Beans-
- Pineapple Chunks
- Caned Refried Beans and Chips
- Guacamole and Chips
- Pico de Gallo and Chips
- Elote in a Cup
- Corn Salad
- Watermelon with Tajin
- Citrusy Fruit Salad
- Tangy Fruit Salad
- Mango Salsa and Chips
- Easy Queso
- Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
- Mexican Chopped Salad
- Mexican Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Spanish Rice
- Refried Bean Dip
- Select your favorite side.
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Make your delicious recipe!