This Chicken Caesar Sandwich has toasted garlic bread, crunchy lettuce, creamy Caesar dressing, and juiciest chicken. This is pretty simple to make and so good.
I like salads, but I LOVE sandwiches. This Chicken Caesar Sandwich has all the flavors I love from a Caesar salad – juicy chicken, fresh lettuce, creamy Caesar dressing, and crispy garlic bread.
You’ll want the chicken breast to be ½ inches thick so they can cook all the way through on a skillet without burning. The first step is cutting the chicken breast in half, then using a rolling pin, a can, or a meat pounder to pound out any sections that are over ½ inches thick.
I wanted to keep things simple and light, so I used a premade light creamy Caesar dressing (Newman’s brand). I really like that dressing, and it makes dinner so much easier.
I hope you love this Chicken Caesar Sandwich recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!Print
- 1 1/2 pound chicken breast, cut in half and pounded to be 1/2 inch thick
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- French bread, cut into 4 inch pieces and divided down the middle
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tablespoons light Caesar dressing
- Cut chicken breast and half. Pound the chicken so it’s ½ inch thick. Salt and pepper on each side.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil. Once olive oil is hot, add the chicken to the skillet. Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side. Chicken is done once it’s 165 degrees F and there is no pink left.
- While the chicken is cooking, mix the butter and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Place the bread on the cooking pan. Bush butter on the cut side of the bread and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Turn the broiler on, broil for 2-5 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the bread starts to toast.
- In a small bowl, toss lettuce and dressing together.
- To assemble the sandwich top bead with chicken and lettuce, add more dressing if you desire.
- Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
- Calories: 600
- Fat: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Protein: 48g
Keywords: Chicken Caesar Sandwich, Chicken, Caesar, Sandwich