Savory Tuna Burger with Old Bay Aioli. Quick, easy, perfect for a weeknight dinner. You can make it with ahi tuna too!
Old Bay Aioli
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1–2 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 12 oz of fresh tuna cut into 1/4” pieces
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 4 burger buns
- lettuce, shredded
- tomato, sliced
- red onion, sliced
Old Bay Aoili
- Mix garlic, mayo, and lemon juice together. Add Old Bay Seasoning to taste, and more lemon juice till you get your desired flavor.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients from tuna to egg together. Let sit for 2 minutes. Form into 4 patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once the oil starts to shimmers, add tuna patties to the skillet. Cook 3-4 min each side or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Transfer patties to a bun, top with Old Bay aioli, lettuce, tomato, and red onion.