- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey (93% lean)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- salsa or hot sauce (optional)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Add frozen Potatoes O’Brien to a large sheet pan. Coat with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and cook for 35 minutes, or until the potatoes start to brown. When there is 10 minutes left, toss the potatoes. Once they are done, salt to taste and divide among meal prep containers.
- Lightly spray a large skillet with oil and put it over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, add the ground turkey. While it cooks, break it up into smaller pieces.
- Once the meat has browned and the liquid has evaporated, add oregano, chipotle powder, garlic powder, salt, and 2 tablespoons of water. Mix it together and cook for 1 more minute or until the water evaporates. Add to meal prep containers.
- Whisk together 8 eggs in a large bowl. Salt and pepper to taste. Lightly spray a large skillet with oil and put it over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, add in eggs. Gently scrape the bottom of the pan with a rubber spatula until the eggs have cooked. Then dived among the meal prep containers.
- Top the scramble with cheese and put it in the refrigerator for later. Eat within 4 days of making it.
If you are worried about this being too spicy only use 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle chili powder. Or if you want to avoid the spice all together you can use you can use regular chili powder.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 450
- Fat: 27g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Protein: 30g