- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice, about 1/2 lime
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 24oz large shrimp, peeled and deveined and tail removed
- 8 tortillas
- Pickled onions
- Avocado Lime Sauce ( ingredients below)
Avocado Lime sauce
- 1/2 avocados
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray oil on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together melted butter, lime juice, chili powder, smoked paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Add shrimp and gently toss till the shrimp is well coated.
- Place shrimp on the baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until they start to make a U shape. If they start to make an O shape, they are overcooked.
- While the shrimp cook, combine all the ingredients for the Avocado Lime sauce in a blender. Blend everything together till the sauce is smooth. If you want to thin out the sauce add 1 teaspoon of water until you get your desired consistency.
- To assemble the tacos, add lettuce to a warm tortilla, top with shrimp, pickled onions, and the avocado lime sauce.
- Calories: 550
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Protein: 46g