- 4 raw Yukon Gold potato, scrubbed clean and dried ( any gold potato variety will work)
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12oz fully cooked chicken sausage
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Poke the potatoes a few times ( I do 5 times) with a fork. Microwave potatoes on a microwave-safe plate for 5 minutes. Flip using tongs ( they will be hot) and microwave for another 5 minutes. Remove from the microwave and let cool while you cook the broccoli.
- Microvan broccoli as directed on the packaging
- When the potatoes have cooled enough to handle (about 10 minutes), slice them in half. Use a spoon to carefully scoop out the insides of each potato, leaving a ¼” border around the outside. Place the scooped-out potato into a medium mixing blow. Place the potato shells on the large baking sheet. **If the potatoes are too warm to hold use a paper towel to hold them.**
- Add sour cream, butter, salt, pepper, and 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese to the mixing bowl. Use a potato masher or a fork to mash everything together. Once the mixture is smooth, stir in broccoli.
- Fill each potato with the mixture, top with the remaining cheese (about 2 tablespoons), and place chicken sausage onto the sheet pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the sausage is warm
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 390
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Protein: 19g
Keywords: Sausage and Baked Potato Bites, Sheet Pan, Baked Potato, Sausage , Broccoli, Cheddar