Pineapple Peach Smoothie will brighten up your morning. It's made with pineapples, peaches, pears, coconut water, and flax meal.
Meal prep this smoothie
Packaging all your smoothie ingredients into reusable freezer bags makes these smoothies that much easier to make in the morning. They will be so easy to make, having a smoothie every day will be a no-brainer.
Add the pineapple, peaches, pears, and flax meal into each bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months when you are ready to make your smoothie add the coconut water and the pre-packed fruit to the blender.
Watch how it’s made…
My go-to smoothie tools
- High powered blender – I use the Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes, Smoothies
- Reusable straws
- Reusable bags – These bags have good reviews
More smoothie recipes to try
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smoothie
- Apple Kale Smoothie
- Tropical Mango Pineapple Smoothie
I hope you love this Pineapple Peach Smoothie recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!
Pineapple Peach Smoothie
- ½ cup Frozen peach
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- ¼ cup frozen pears or canned
- 1 cup of coconut water or regular water
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!