Peanut Butter & Chocolate Smoothie only has 4 ingredients: banana, chocolate protein powder, peanut butter powder, and almond milk. It will satisfy your sweet tooth and give you the fuel you need for the day.
My go-to smoothie tools
- High-powered blender – I use the Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes, Smoothies
- Reusable straws
- Reusable bags – These bags have good reviews
Watch how it’s made…
More smoothie recipes to try
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- Pineapple Peach Smoothie
- Apple Kale Smoothie
- Tropical Mango Pineapple Smoothie
I hope you love this Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smoothie recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Smoothie
- ½ banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter powder like PB2
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder I used Vital Proteins
- a handful of ice optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.