One Pan Sausage and Potato Bake takes 15 minutes and 6 ingredients to prepare. Perfect for people with no time to meal prep, or for the lazy who want to get lunch for the week out of the way.
- 1 1/2 pounds of baby gold potatoes
- 1 bundle of asparagus
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 14 oz of cooked polish sausage
- Preheat to 400 degrees
- Cut potatoes into quarters and asparagus into half’s. Place them on a large baking sheet. Pour olive oil and sprinkle salt and thyme over them. Mix together on pan with our hands till everything is evenly coated. Spread out evenly on the pan.
- Cut sausage into 1” pieces. Add them to the baking sheet. Cook for 35 min
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 475