One Pan Sausage and Potato Bake takes 15 minutes and 6 ingredients to prepare. Perfect for people with no time to meal prep, or for the lazy who want to get lunch for the week out of the way.
I love a good one-pan meal, especially when it involves potatoes, and can easily be divided up into my lunches for the week. Bonus the veggies can be swapped out depending on the seasons and what’s on sale at the grocery store.
I used polish sausage because it’s abundant here in western New York, but use whatever sausage you like! Chicken sausage, Italian sausage, smoky sausage, it’s all good.
Hit print to screenshot this recipe for later, or Pin it and come back when you are ready.
One Pan Sausage Potato Bake
One Pan Sausage and Potato Bake takes 15 minutes and 6 ingredients to prepare. Perfect for people with no time to meal prep, or for the lazy who want to get lunch for the week out of the way.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 ½ pounds of baby gold potatoes
- 1 bundle of asparagus
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 14 oz of cooked polish sausage
- Preheat to 400 degrees
- Cut potatoes into quarters and asparagus into half’s. Place them on a large baking sheet. Pour olive oil and sprinkle salt and thyme over them. Mix together on pan with our hands till everything is evenly coated. Spread out evenly on the pan.
- Cut sausage into 1” pieces. Add them to the baking sheet. Cook for 35 min
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 475kcal
Don't know what to make this week?Join the email list & get a free e-book: Easy Dinners for Lazy Nights
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!