Don’t know what to do with your naan bread? Try this unique breakfast idea! This Naan Breakfast Pizza / Breakfast Flatbread Pizza has garlic, mozzarella, tomato, an egg, and prosciutto, and only take 20 minutes to make!
- 1 naan bread
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup mozzarella
- 2–3 tomato slices
- 1 egg
- 1 piece of prosciutto cut into 3 pieces
- Black pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place naan on baking sheet. Spread minced garlic over bread. Sprinkle mozzarella across the naan. Top with 2-3 tomato slices.
- Crack an egg in the middle and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the white part of the egg has cooked.
- Top with prosciutto* and black pepper.
Add prosciutto after you take the pizza out of the oven. If you cook the prosciutto in the oven it will dry out and become too salty.