This Naan Breakfast Pizza only has 6 ingredients and takes 20 minutes to make. This pizza includes garlic, mozzarella, tomato, an egg, and prosciutto. It’s a great weekday breakfast treat that will fill you up.
I’ve been loving this naan pizza for breakfast. Tomatoes with freshly cracked pepper and mozzarella is exactly what I want in the morning. If you love thin crust then you'll love the crispy edges on this naan pizza. The first time you cook it keep an eye on on the egg. I try to cook it just long enough to get that perfect runny yoke. For me it’s 15 and a half minutes.
My favorite toppings are garlic, mozzarella, tomatoes, an egg, and prosciutto. Below are few other variations that you can try. Top your naan with these ingredients and cook for 15-17 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 1 teaspoon pesto- mozzarella- tomatoes - egg - cooked sausage
- 1 teaspoon olive oil- garlic- 2 tablespoon ricotta - mozzarella - egg
- garlic- mozzarella - green onion- pepperoni - egg
I hope you love this Naan Breakfast Pizza recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!
Naan Breakfast Pizza
- 1 naan bread
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ⅓ cup mozzarella
- 2-3 tomato slices
- 1 egg
- 1 piece of prosciutto cut into 3 pieces
- Black pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place naan on baking sheet. Spread minced garlic over bread. Sprinkle mozzarella across the naan. Top with 2-3 tomato slices.
- Crack an egg in the middle and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the white part of the egg has cooked.
- Top with prosciutto* and black pepper.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!