Mini BBQ Chicken Meatloaves are a quick 30-minute weeknight dinner. No fuss, easy cleanup. Add mash potatoes and green beans to round out the meal!
- 3/4 cups unseason bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 lb ground chicken, 90% lean
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients (breadcrumbs through chipotle chili powder) together.
- Add the ground chicken, egg, and olive oil. Mix with your hands until the ingredients are evenly distributed in the chicken.
- Form four 4X2 loaves and place them on a small baking sheet. Top with BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.