Whipped Feta Ingredients
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled and at room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
Veggie Sandwich Ingredients
- 8 slices of sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1/2 cup whipped feta
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head of lettuce, I like to use butter lettuce
Whipped Feta Instructions
- Add your room temperature crumbled-up feta and room temperature cream cheese to a large bowl.
- Blend with a handheld blender with a whisk attachment on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until smooth and fluffy.
Veggie Sandwich Instructions
- Spread 1 tbsp of hummus on one slice of bread and 2 tbsp of whipped feta on the other. Add cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, and tomatoes to the hummus side. Season with salt and pepper. Top with lettuce and the other slice of bread.
- Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
- Calories: 500 Calories