- 2 5-oz. cans chunky light tuna
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise OR 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 Apple and 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 3 cups grapes
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 boiled eggs
- Drain the cans of tuna. Mix the first 8 ingredients ( tuna through pepper) together in a medium bowl. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Place lettuce leaves into 3 meal prep containers. Divide tuna mixture into the meal prep containers.
- Add your sides. Store in the fridge up to 3-5 days.
- To ensure the crackers stay crisp, I recommend storing them in a plastic bag at room temperature, not in the fridge with the tuna salad.
- Put lemon juice on your apples to help slow down the browning after you cut it.
- When you can, I suggest you using light tuna. It has almost a third less mercury than white tuna (Albacore and yellowfin).