Meal Prep Enchiladas is your lazy solution to eating a delicious and veggie packed lunch without having to put too much effort into your meal prep.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Medium White Onion, Diced
- 1 Green Pepper, Diced
- 1 lb Ground Beef, 95% lean
- 2 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt + more to taste
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 6 8” Tortillas
- 10 oz Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cups of Mexican Cheese Blend
- 2 cups of Frozen Corn, cooked as directed
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onions and green peppers. Cook for 10-15 minutes, until the veggies are soft and the onions are translucent. Salt to taste, set aside.
- In that same skillet, over medium high heat, add ground beef, cumin, salt, cinnamon, cayenne powder, and chili powder. Cook until meat has browned. Remove skillet from the heat. Mix in onion and pepper mixture.
- Divide the mixture between tortillas. Roll, and place them in a meal prep container. Top with 3 tbs of enchilada sauce and 1/4 cup of cheese. Next to the enchilada add 1/3 cup of corn and sliced avocado to the side.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 450