- 1 - 1 1/4 lbs. chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, about 1 large lemon or 2 small lemons
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces and dry them with a paper towel.
- Add chicken, salt ( I used about 1/2 tsp), and flour to a medium sized bowl. Toss until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Heat a 12 inch skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken to a single layer, leaving some space between pieces.
- Cook until the chicken has browned on the bottom, about 4 minutes, and then flip each piece. Cook for 3 more minutes, or until the chicken has cooked through.
- Add butter, garlic, pepper, and lemon juice to the pan. Toss together. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated and a sauce has formed.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4 Serving
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: Lemon Pepper Chicken Bites, Lemon Pepper, Chicken Bites, Chicken