- 2 teaspoon ground cumin, chipotle chili powder, AND salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 pound 93% lean beef
- 2 avocado, mashed
- 8 tortillas
- Mix ground cumin, chipotle chili powder, salt, and garlic powder together in a small dish. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 400. On a large sheet pan, mix together sliced bell peppers, onions, olive oil, half of the spice mixture. Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the veggies are soft.
- Add beef to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until all the meat has browned. Drain any excess oil, and turn to heat down to medium-low, mix in the rest of the spice mixture and 1/3 cup of water, cook for another 2 minutes- do not tough-
- Warm tortillas on a skillet over medium heat. Add veggies and beef. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, etc.