Edible Monster Cookie Dough for Two the perfect dessert for a lazy night on the couch. This edible cookie dough is packed with peanut butter, M&Ms, and mini chocolate chips. Quick and simple!
HATE WAITING FOR BUTTER TO SOFTEN?
Do you HATE waiting for butter to soften? I can't stand it. When I want cookie dough, I want it ASAP. I've tried this recipe out with melted butter. I prefer the texture you get when the butter is softened vs. melted, but both are good options. One thing to watch out for if you melt your butter is the dough's heat before adding in the M&Ms and chocolate chips. You might want to refrigerate the dough, so they don't melt, making an equally delicious but less appealing cookie dough.
EDIBLE MONSTER COOKIE DOUGH VIDEO:
I hope you love this Edible Monster Cookie Dough recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!Print
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons old fashion oats
- 1 bag of M&Ms
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, mix softened butter and brown sugar until creamy. Then mix in the peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Then mix in the four.
- Mix in oats, M&Ms, and mini chocolate chips. Eat right away or cover and place in the fridge for later.
Eat right away for cover and put in the fridge for later, up to 3 days. I like the cookie dough a little cold.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Protein: 6g
Recipe inspired from Sally's Baking Addiction Soft Baked Monstor Cookies