Super easy and sinfully delicious. Easy Chocolate Blueberry Granola is a morning party in your yogurt bowl. Eat it when you want, how you want. Just make sure you have extra to share!
I LOVE homemade granola! It's so much cheaper, and It just tastes so much better. This is not the rock hard granola you get from the store. This granola has a slight crunch with a great roasted oat flavor. You can customize this recipe however you like. Switch out blueberries for raspberries, use agave instead of honey, or use wherever you have on hand. My favorite combo it Blueberry and chocolate granola.
I used Godiva chocolate chips for this, and what a great decision that was. If you've never splurged the two extra dollars for Godiva chocolate chips this it the time to treat yourself.
Hit print to screenshot this recipe for later, or Pin it and come back when you are ready.
Easy Chocolate Blueberry Granola
- 1 ½ tablespoons of butter - melted
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed
- 1 egg white
- 1 cups of old fashion oats
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips milk, dark, white, whatever you like
- ¼ cup of sweetened dried blueberries
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix melted butter, honey, vanilla extract, salt, ground flax seed, and an egg white in a medium bowl. Add in Oats, chocolate chips, and dried blueberries, mix until evenly coated in butter mixture.
- Poor oat mixture on to a non stick baking sheet. Spread out into loose clumps. Bake for 15 minutes, or until oats start to brown. Remove from oven, let sit for 5 minutes.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!