These Easy Chicken Enchiladas with Green Sauce are made with corn tortillas, shredded chicken, sour cream, green chilies, taco seasoning, monterey jack cheese, and green enchilada sauce.
- 2 1/2 cups shredded chicken breast ( you can use rotisserie or make your own shredded chicken)
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 4oz cans of green chiles, drained
- 1 packet of taco seasoning, or 2 teaspoons
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups green enchilada sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, 1 cup of the monterey jack cheese, sour cream, green chiles, and taco seasoning.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper and microwave for 30-60 seconds, or until warm.
- Pour 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9 x13 casserole dish
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the enchilada filling into the tortillas and roll tightly. Place them in the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the enchiladas and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the cheese and sauce are bubbling.
- Serving Size: 2 Enchiladas
- Calories: 440
- Sugar: 1.7 g
- Sodium: 992 mg
- Fat: 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 10.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.4 g
- Fiber: 8.2 g
- Protein: 32.2 g
- Cholesterol: 91 mg
Keywords: Chicken Enchiladas, Enchiladas with Green Sauce