Chocolate Cherry Smoothie only has 3 ingredients: sweet cherries, chocolate protein powder, and almond milk. It will satisfy your sweet tooth and give you the fuel you need for the day.
My go-to smoothie tools
- High powered blender – I use the Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes, Smoothies
- Reusable straws
- Reusable bags – These bags have good reviews
Watch how it’s made…
More smoothie recipes to try
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smoothie
- Pineapple Peach Smoothie
- Apple Kale Smoothie
- Tropical Mango Pineapple Smoothie
I hope you love this Chocolate Cheery Smoothie recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!
Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder I used Vital Proteins
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.