This juicy, spicy, Chipotle Chicken Bowl is a perfect addition to your for your Sunday meal prep rotation.
We’ve all been there….
It’s a Sunday afternoon, and you have nothing prepared for lunch Monday. You should be meal prepping… but how can you when Netflix just came out with another cheesy rom-com Christmas movie. How do you choose??
The guilty pleasure of a Christmas movie or having food to eat tomorrow? Let me help you out. Spicy Chipolte Chicken.
Why choose? This slow cooker recipe super easy to get started, and while you go about your day, you’ll have juicy, spicy chicken cooking for you.
Another reason why I love this recipe, it’s so easy to choose your spice level- 1 tbs of adobo sauce for mild, 2 tbs for medium, and 4 tbs for hot.
Hit print to screenshot this recipe for later, or Pin it and come back when you are ready.Print
Juicy spicy Chipotle Chicken Bowl that is a perfect addition to your for your Sunday meal prep rotation.
For more meal prep recipes visit MeganVsKitchen.com
- 7oz can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds of chicken breast
- 1 bag of frozen Feasta Corn ( this is a mix of corn, bean, and peppers)
- 4 cups of cooked rice
- 1 lime
- Cilantro for garnishing
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
- Cut 3 chipotle peppers into 1/2″ slices, add to slow cooker.
- Add adobo sauce to a slow cooker. Use 1 tbs of adobo sauce for mild chicken, 2 tbs for medium, and 4 tbs for hot.
- Mix in cumin, cinnamon, chicken broth, and salt in the slow cooker. Add chicken. Cook on low for 4-6 hrs or until chicken is easily shredded.
- Shred Chicken.
- Cook feasta corn as directed
- Divide chicken, rice, and fiesta corn into 6 meal prep containers. Top with cilantro, lime slice, and sour cream or guacamole.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 450