One Pan Chicken Gnocchi Bake is easy cheesy comfort food. This 6 ingredient meal is made with gnocchi, ground chicken, jarred sauce, ricotta, and mozzarella. It only takes 35 minutes too!
Simple, quick, and easy dinner with a short ingredient list! This is a crowd pleaser that only takes 35 minutes. The soft, tender pillowy gnocchi is cooked in the sauce and cheese. The ground chicken makes this meal slightly healthier and helps keep you full!
- Olive Oil
- Ground Chicken
- Packages Gnocchi
- Jarred Marinara Sauce
- Grated Mozzarella
The first step is cooking the ground chicken in an ovenproof skillet. Then mix in the jarred tomato sauce, prepackaged uncooked gnocchi, and ricotta. Smooth it out and top with mozzarella. Bake for 25- 30 minutes, and you're done! Serve with a Pear and Pecan Salad or Honey Mustard BLT Salad to balance the meal, and dinner is made!
Recipe adapted from The Modern Proper Baked Gnocchi . I swapped out the sausage for ground turkey and lightened up the recipe.
I hope you love this Chicken Gnocchi Bake recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!
Chicken Gnocchi Bake
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 jar 25.5 oz marinara sauce
- 8 oz Ricotta
- 1 lb packages gnocchi
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil or parsley optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large cast iron or ovenproof skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat. Then add the ground chicken and cook until it's cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and mix in the marinara sauce, ricotta cheese, and uncooked gnocchi. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (or until gnocchi is tender).
- Top with fresh basil or parsley and serve warm.
The perfect weekday meal for a busy family or anyone who comes home from work tired and needs a quick meal in a pinch. We paired with a pre-made salad kit. The family loved it, thanks Megan!
Ka Lau says
Bland...needs more seasonings