Warm up during these cold months with spiced Chai Tea Muffins. These rich, spiced muffins won’t disappoint!
Go to MeganVsKitchen.com for more breakfast ideas.
- 2 tea bags of chai tea
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ginger
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons of ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of milk
- Make chai tes concentrate by steeping 2 bags of chai tea in 1 of a cup of warm water for 10 minutes. Remove bags and let tea cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin pan.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In another large bowl, cream butter and sugar together with an electric mixer.
- Beat in eggs and milk until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in 3/4 cup of tea mixture.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients.
- Bake foe 16-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 20 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 250