- 4 naan flatbreads
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 8oz fresh mozzarella, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/4 cups grape tomatoes cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Parmesan for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place naans on a sheet pan. Spread pesto on them, leaving a little space for the crust. Top with mozzarella pieces and sliced grape tomatoes.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with grated parmesan cheese for garnish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 650
- Sugar: 11.6g
- Fat: 24.4g
- Saturated Fat: 9.4g
- Carbohydrates: 76.3g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 30.2g
Keywords: caprese naan pizza with pesto