These buffalo chicken burgers are made with ground chicken, panko breadcrumbs, an egg, and buffalo sauce to create a super easy and tasty dinner. Top with your favorite burger toppings and extra buffalo sauce to make the perfect 30-minute meal!
Are you a blue cheese or ranch kind of person? I really like topping these burgers with blue cheese dressing. I know there is already cheddar cheese on these, but more is more. 😊
It might seem kind of strange to add breadcrumbs to the chicken burgers, but it’s really necessary for these ground chicken burgers. The breadcrumbs make it easier to form the patties and help to keep them moist.
I hope you love this Buffalo Chicken Burger recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Burger
- 1 lb Ground chicken 98% lean
- ⅓ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of buffalo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder AND onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper AND salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 burger buns
- Optional Toppings: Lettuce tomato, onion, buffalo sauce, blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing
- Mix the ground chicken, panko breadcrumbs, egg, buffalo sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Form into 4 patties
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Cook patties in a skillet for 13-16 minutes over medium heat , flipping halfway through. Add cheese to each patty when there is 5 min left.
- Once the patty is cooked through add to a bun and top with lettuce, tomato, onion, more buffalo sauce, and blue cheese or ranch dressing.