Buffalo Chicken Bites are an easy and healthy dinner the whole family will LOVE! They only take 30 minutes to cook and are 250 calories per serving.
Have these game day favorites any day of the week! The chicken bites come out tender, and the buffalo sauce has just enough kick to it. Pair this super easy dinner with cooked carrots and mac and cheese.
My Lemon Pepper Chicken Bites inspired this recipe. If you love this Buffalo version, you need to try the lemon pepper chicken bites.
Do you have questions?
I like to dip my bites in ranch or blue cheese dressing and serve the bites with steamed vegetables and mac and cheese.
Traditional Buffalo sauce combines butter, franks red hot (which is a Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce), a little bit of vinegar, and garlic. The 3 extra ingredients may not sound like they make a huge difference, but they do.
Watch how it's made…
I hope you love this Buffalo Chicken Bite recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1 – 1 ¼ lbs. chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon butter cut into pieces
- ¼ cup Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces and dry them with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt ( I used about ½ tsp), then sprinkle it with flour and toss until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add chicken to the skillet in a single layer, leaving some space between pieces.
- Cook until the chicken has browned on the bottom, about 4 minutes, and then flip each piece. Cook for 3 more minutes, or until the chicken has cooked through.
- Add butter, hot sauce, vinegar, and minced garlic to the skillet. Toss together until the buffalo sauce has come together and coats the chicken.