These creamy, crunchy Banana Cream Pie Granola Cups will blow your mind. The PERFECT way to wake up in the morning and keep you going until lunch.
This ish is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
Ready to bring a little joy to your mornings? Since you have to get out of bed in the morning, might as well make it worth it. This creamy, crunchy, and sweet Banana Cream Pie Granola Cups are the way to go!!! They are definitely my favorite morning treat.
Making granola cups can be a little tricky the first time you make it. I have two tips for you that will help make your cups come out PERFECT.
1) Make sure to spray the muffin pan very liberally.
2) After taking your cups out of the oven, let them cool completely, about 30 minutes, before taking them out if the pan. If you try to take the cups out before they set, they will fall apart.
Hit print to screen shot this recipe for later, or Pin it and come back when you are ready.Print
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- 4 tbs honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups old fashion oats ( rolled oats)
- 4 tbs flax seed
- 2 bananas
- 1 ½ cup of vanilla yogurt
- 3 tbs of walnuts
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Liberally spray 10 of the muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Mix in oats and flaxseed.
- Divide mixture among the 10 cups. Gently press mixture onto bottom of the pan and up the sides using your hands or a spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cups cool completely before removing them, about 20 minutes.
- Once cups have cooled an removed from the tin, mash 1 banana with a fork, slice the other banana.
- Add 1 tbs of mashed banana in each cup. Then add 2 tbs of yogurt. Top with sliced banana and walnuts.
Eat immediate. Store extra cups at room temperate in air tight container with out filling.
After taking your cups out of the over let them collect completely, about 30 minutes, before taking them out if the pan. If you try to take the cups out before they set they will fall apart.
Make sure to spray the muffin pan with cooking spray liberally.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Serving Size: 2 Granola Cup
- Calories: 340 Calories