Baked Sweet Potato Wedges are made with olive oil, garlic powder, and rosemary. You can make them all in one pan, and it only takes 30 minutes. These make the perfect healthy side for your dinner.
When sweet potato fires first hit the scene like 10 years ago, I wasn't a huge fan, but I’ve grown to love these baked sweet potato wedges over time. If you have a sweet tooth like me, these puppies will satisfy all your sweet and savory cravings for the night.
Also, making a side for dinner becomes 10 times easier when you can add everything to a large baking sheet, mix it, put it into the oven, and forget about it.
How to Cut Sweet Potato Wedges
Sweet potatoes are harder than regular potatoes, so don’t be surprised if you have to put a little more elbow grease into cutting them. To cut a sweet potato, make sure you make a large sharp knife. Slice in half, then into wedges.
I hope you love this Baked Sweet Potato Wedges recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!Print
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Pepper and salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 ˚F.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into ½-inch thick wedges. Cut really long sticks in half.
- Add the sweet potatoes to a large baking sheet. Add olive oil, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and dried rosemary to the potatoes. Toss till the wedges are covered in olive oil and spices. Spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and toss. Spread into an even layer again and bake until fries are golden brown, about 10 more minutes.
- Salt to taste.
To cut a sweet potato, make sure you make a large sharp knife. They are tougher to cut than potatoes. Slice in half lengthwise and then into wedges.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 miuntes
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: Sweet Potato Wedges