Inspired by Chicken Salad Chick’s Sassy Scotty, this Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad is a quick and easy lunch. I love to eat it with crackers and a side of fruit for a light and tasty weekday lunch.
- 2 cups shredded chicken, about 1.25 pounds
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoon mayo*
- 1/4 cups bacon, chopped, about 3 strips
- 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons ranch dressing seasoning
- pepper to taste
- Chop your shredded chicken into small pieces. Smaller pieces help make the chicken salad smoother.
- In a medium bowl, mix all of your ingredients together.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
If you don’t want to use mayo, you can swap it out for 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt.
I like to make my own shredded chicken
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 270
- Fat: 14.5g
- Carbohydrates: 5.8g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad, Chicken Salad, Bacon, Ranch, Shredded Chicken, Lunch