This Apple Kale Smoothie is the perfect way to start your morning. It's made with apples, kale, mangos, bananas, peaches, and coconut water. It's sweet, tangy, and you'll love it.
Meal prep this smoothie
Packaging all your smoothie ingredients into reusable freezer bags makes these smoothies that much easier to make in the morning. They will be so easy to make, having a smoothie every day will be a no-brainer.
Add the apples, kale, mangos, bananas, and peaches into each bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months when you are ready to make your smoothie add the coconut water, ice, and the pre-packed fruit to the blender.
Watch how it’s made…
My go-to smoothie tools
- High powered blender – I use the Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes, Smoothies
- Reusable straws
- Reusable bags – These bags have good reviews
More smoothie recipes to try
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smoothie
- Pineapple Peach Smoothie
- Tropical Mango Pineapple Smoothie
I hope you love this Apple Kale Smoothie recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!
Apple Kale Smoothie
- ¾ cup diced apple about a half of an apple
- ¼ cup kale washed
- ¼ cup frozen mangos
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup frozen Peaches
- ¾ cup coconut water or regular water
- ½ cup Ice
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.