These Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes are slightly crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. They are so easy to make and are a great side to any meal.
I like to make these for breakfast and eat them with eggs or add them to a breakfast taco.
To make things even easier, you can use precut sweet potato chunks. Most grocery stores sell them!
What you need to make these
- 1 lb Sweet Potato: peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes, I used 2 potatoes, and it came out to about 3 cups
- Olive Oil: helps to cook the sweet potato chunks and prevents them from drying out
- Salt: ½ teaspoon worked perfectly for me, but adjust the amount to your taste
- Garlic Powder: adds flavor
- Smoked Paprika: adds flavor and color
- Ground Pepper: adds a bit of spice
How to make Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
Peel and cube the sweet potatoes into ½-inch pieces.
Toss them with olive oil and seasoning.
Cook for 11-13 minutes
Shake the basket every 5 minutes.
How to store
Store your sweet potato cubes in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days
When ready to reheat, you can microwave them, or air fry them at 350F until warm.
Watch how it’s done
Tips for Success
A lot of grocery stores sell diced sweet potatoes. If they are a little bigger than ½-inch cubes, cook them a little longer in the air fryer.
Make sure to shake the basket when the potatoes are cooking. This will help them cook evenly.
I hope you love this air fryer sweet potato cubes recipe! If you make it leave a comment! You can also share a photo on Instagram and tag #meganvskitchen. Enjoy!Print
- 1 lb sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes (approximately 2 potatoes)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes into ½-inch pieces.
- Transfer sweet potatoes chuncks to a bowl. Add the olive oil and seasonings. Toss until they are coated with the seasoning.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350F. Add the seasoned sweet potatoes to the air fryer. Cook for 11-13. Shake the basket every 5 minutes in insure even cooking.
To Cook In the Oven: Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spread sweet potatoes into a single layer on a large sheet pan. Cook for 25-30 minutes. Flip halfway through.
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 Minutes
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 7.5g
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 23.9g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 2.4g
Keywords: Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes Cubes, Sweet Potatoes Cubes