- 4 medium potatoes (russet or Yukon gold), peeled and cut to 1/2-inch cubes*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F degrees.
- Toss the potatoes in olive oil and seasoning until coated.
- Once the air fryer has heated up, spray it with a nonstick spray. Add in the potatoes and cook for 15-18 minutes. Take the basket out every 5 minutes to shake. This will help the potatoes cook evenly. Serve right away.
If you don't have a ruler handy, 1/2 inch is about the width of your finger.
If the potatoes aren't as crispy as you would like, cook them for another 1-2 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 150
- Sodium: 592mg
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 3.1g
Keywords: Air Fryer Home Fries, Breakfast Potatoes